AutoZone is a well-known American retailer of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories. It is the finest for motorcycle batteries as it quickly charges the batteries and will trickle-charge batteries as well if needed.
Apart from charging the batteries for free, Autozone also offers a wide range of durable batteries that are trusted worldwide.
Read below to find more about batteries at Autozone.
Does Autozone charge Motorcycle batteries?
Yes, the Autozone store associates can test or charge your battery for free.
Does AutoZone Have Motorcycle Batteries?
Autozone sells some great stuff and most importantly, these motorcycle batteries that come from the Duralast brand.
It’s a similar reason behind why some brands pick a particular outlet; both love the rapport and they work well as well.
Price range: The general price of the battery goes around 60 USD but the total cost goes around 68 USD overall.
Will AutoZone Offer a Better Battery Replacement?
If on an occasion, you take the optional choice to go for the Duralast brand battery for your motorcycle at Autozone outlet then they are better as they deliver good performance and price.
Some better choices at Duralast are:
- The Power Sport Duralast Battery
- The Conventional Duralast
- The GOLD Duralast
- The filling and going Duralast
What Are the Types of Batteries?
There are at least 4 types available and each one has its pros and cons:
How Long Is the Battery Warranty at AutoZone?
Below are some special specs and warranties that you will find in most Autozone batteries.
- Warranty duration: 3 months or 90 days. Some are up to 2 years.
- Voltage designation: You will get around 12 volts in this product.
- Length dimension: It extends around 150 millimeters.
- Height Dimension: The product extends around 94 millimeters.
- Weight: It is usually lightweight, so it possesses around 6 pounds.
- General amperage: One can get 6 amperage per hour which makes a good 10 hours.
- General cold amperage for cranking: It is good for small devices. The product delivers around 90 C-C-A.
- Type and designation function: It functions through an AGM performance model and absorbable mat glass.
Now that you know Autozone offers sweet deals on charging and a fine warranty, you know where to go.
Can Autozone check my motorcycle battery?
With so much going around, Autozone offers fast and accurate battery tests as well. It is available at every Autozone in the US and it is pretty much reliable.
How do you charge a completely dead motorcycle battery?
You can revive a dead battery by draining the electrolyte solution and then replacing it with Epsom salt.
If your dead battery isn’t taking charge that means there is sulfation in the battery. It happens when the sulphuric acid starts to break down.
Can you recharge a motorcycle battery?
You can charge a motorcycle battery using a standard charger, however, you have to ensure the voltage won’t surpass what the battery can handle.
Delivering excessively of a charge or simply delivering the charge too quickly can damage the battery.